The Informational Letter explains how to use Accelerated Reader Bookfinder; it should be sent home with students to give to their parents or guardians.
The letter includes:
The way you entered your name when you set up your account determines how your name will appear on the Informational Letter. To change how your name appears, edit your User Account information.
To print the Informational Letter, follow these steps:
- On the Accelerated Reader Bookguide Home page, click Preferences. The Personal Preferences page will open.
- Click Edit to the right of Accelerated Reader Bookfinder Preferences.
- In the third section of the AR BookFinder Preferences, your email address will be shown in the Email Address field.
If Print Email Address is ticked, your email address will be included in the Informational Letter. Remove the tick if you do not want your email address to be shown on the letter.
- Click Print Informational Letter.
- When the letter is generated, it will open in your PDF reader, where you can print or save it.
- Click Accelerated Reader Bookfinder Preferences to return to the Accelerated Reader Bookfinder Preferences page.
Click Home to go to the home page.