Reader Certification Levels Report
The Reader Certification Levels Report is one of the Reading Practice Reports. It lists the reader certifications (if any) that each of the students you choose to include have achieved by taking Reading Practice Quizzes.
The report shows the school and how you chose to group the report. Then, for each student, it shows the certifications that the student has achieved and the date each was achieved. You can also see which certification levels each student achieved more than once, if any. If there is an asterisk after a certification, it means that it needs to be approved by the teacher. The report includes a summary for each certification level showing the number of students who have achieved that level, the number of times it was achieved by the students and the percentage of the students who have achieved it.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, click Accelerated Reader; then, click Reports in the menu that opens.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Reader Certification Levels in the list of Frequently Used Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you will see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
- Which classes or students to include
- Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrolment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics and/or year)
- Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
- Whether/how to group information on the report (do not group, or group by class, by certification or by certification and then by class)
- Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you choose to group the information)
- Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customise this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.