Diagnostic - Vocabulary Practice Report
The Diagnostic - Vocabulary Practice Report is one of the Vocabulary Practice reports. This report helps you monitor student work on Vocabulary Practice Quizzes so that you can identify students who are struggling and may need intervention.
For each student included on the report, the program shows the total number of words the student learned. Then, for the new words and review words for each student, the report shows the number of words the student got correct on the first try, number of first-try words that were presented to the student, percentage of first-try words the student got correct, number of words the student got correct on the second try, number of second-try words that were presented to the student, percentage of second-try words the student got correct and the percentage of first- and second-try words the student got correct. The report shows totals (or averages) of this information for the students in each section.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, click Accelerated Reader; then, click Reports in the menu that opens.
- On the Reports page, click Vocabulary Practice.
- On the Select a Vocabulary Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Diagnostic - Vocabulary Practice in the list of reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you will see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
- Which classes or students to include
- Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrolment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics and/or year)
- Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
- Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by class)
- Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you have chosen to group the information)
- Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customise this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.