Quiz Takers - Reading Practice Report
The Quiz Takers - Reading Practice Report is temporarily unavailable. Although you can select report options, if you select View Report to generate the report, a message will tell you the report is not available. For more information, see "Renaissance Report Updates" on the Product Updates and Enhancements page.
The Quiz Takers - Reading Practice Report is one of the Reading Practice reports. This report shows you which students have taken particular quizzes and how those students did on them.
For each Reading Practice Quiz on the report, it shows the quiz number, title, author, book level, points, word count, fiction/non-fiction classification and the number of questions on the quiz.
For each student who has taken the quiz, the report shows the student's name, number of questions the student answered correctly, the percentage of questions the student got correct, the points the student earned for the quiz and the date the student took the quiz. For each quiz, the report also shows the total number of students who took it, the average percentage of questions the students answered correctly, the total number of points the students earned on the quiz versus the total number of points they could have earned and the percentage of the total points the students actually earned.
Quizzes that were taken using Recorded Voice are marked.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, click Accelerated Reader; then, click Reports in the menu that opens.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Quiz Takers - Reading Practice in the list of Additional Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you will see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
- Which classes or students to include
- Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrolment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics and/or year)
- Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
- Which quizzes you want to include (you must choose the quizzes to include)
Use the Search for Quizzes section on the right side of the page to search by title.
If you click More Criteria you can also narrow your search by ATOS book level or Lexile® Measure, points, quiz installation date, fiction/non-fiction classification and interest level. Choose the criteria from the drop-down lists; then, enter the information you want to search for.
When you are ready, click Search.
On the right side of the page, the program displays the list of quizzes that matched your search criteria. If the list of results is long, it is divided into multiple pages; click Next >> or << Previous to move through the list.
If you want to choose all of the quizzes in your search results, click << Add All at the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll down the page). Then, go to step 4.
If you want to choose specific quizzes, tick the boxes by those quizzes. (Tick the box by the Title column heading at the top of the list to tick the boxes by all the quizzes you can see on this page.) Then, go to step 3.
- Click < Add above the list on the right side of the page. All the quizzes you have chosen will be moved to the list on the left. This is the list of quizzes that will be included in the Quiz List - Reading Practice Report.
If you have some quizzes ticked and you click Next >> or << Previous, the selected quizzes are automatically moved to the list on the left - you do not have to click < Add.
Click Remove by the quiz on the left that you do not want included in the report to delete it from the list. Click Remove All to remove all of the quizzes from the list on the left. Note: This list is sorted in the order you chose the quizzes. To sort it alphabetically by title, click the Title column heading.
Click Save when the list on the left includes only those Reading Practice Quizzes you want in the report.
- Which book level type to display (ATOS or Lexile® Measure)
- Whether to only include information on quizzes taken for the classes included in the report
- Whether to omit or include a page break after each quiz
- Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customise this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.