School Summary Report
The School Summary Report is temporarily unavailable. Although you can select report options, if you select View Report to generate the report, a message will tell you the report is not available. For more information, see "Renaissance Report Updates" on the Product Updates and Enhancements page.
The School Summary Report is one of the Reading Practice reports. It provides a school summary of your students' performance on Reading Practice Quizzes over a specified period of time.
This report is not available to teachers or school staff.
The report shows the year, class, number of students in the year or class, percentage of those students who are at risk, percentage of those students whose average percentage correct on Reading Practice Quizzes is below 85%, average percentage correct on Reading Practice Quizzes for the students in the year or class, average book level achieved by the students in the year or class, total points earned by the students in the year or class, the percentage of those points that were earned on books Read Independently and the median number of points earned by the students in the year or class. It also shows a summary of this information for all the students in each year or class grouping.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, click Accelerated Reader; then, click Reports in the menu that opens.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click School Summary in the list of Frequently Used Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you will see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
- Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
- Which book level type to display (ATOS or Lexile® Measure)
- Whether to track student average percentage correct scores below 85% or below 90%.
- How to group information on the report (group by class or by year)
- Whether to only include information about quizzes taken for the classes included in the report
- Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customise this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.