The TWI Report is temporarily unavailable. Although you can select report options, if you select View Report to generate the report, a message will tell you the report is not available. For more information, see "Renaissance Report Updates" on the Product Updates and Enhancements page.
The TWI Report is one of the Reading Practice reports. It provides a summary of each student's Reading Practice Quiz results for books Read To the student, Read With the student or Read Independently.
For each student on the report, it shows the student's name, class and teacher. Then for each TWI type and split out by fiction, non-fiction and overall, the report shows the average percentage of questions answered correctly, the percentage of the points earned on the quizzes, the actual points earned on the quizzes, the average book level of the quizzes and the number of passed quizzes versus the number taken. For each student the report also shows the total number of quizzes passed versus the number taken and the percentage that the student passed. The report ends with a summary of this information for all the students reported on.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, click Accelerated Reader; then, click Reports in the menu that opens.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click TWI in the list of Frequently Used Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you will see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
- Which classes or students to include
- Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrolment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics and/or year)
- Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
- Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by class)
- Whether to only include information about quizzes that were taken for the classes included in the report (this option is available only if you have chosen to group the information)
- Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you have chosen to group the information)
- Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customise this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.