Target History Report
The Target History Report is one of the Reading Practice reports. It is used to monitor how well students are progressing toward their average percentage correct, points and average book level targets for each marking period assigned to the class. The report shows the school, class and teacher.
For each student and marking period, the report shows the average percentage correct target, the actual average percentage correct the student achieved, the points target, the actual points earned, the percentage of the target the points earned represent, the average book level target, the actual average book level the student achieved on passed Reading Practice Quizzes, the highest reader certification level the student achieved and the certification level the student is currently working toward (if any).
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, click Accelerated Reader; then, click Reports in the menu that opens.
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Target History in the list of Frequently Used Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you will see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
- Which classes or students to include
- Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrolment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics and/or year)
- Which time period to include (a predefined or custom date range)
- Which book level type to display (ATOS or Lexile® Measure)
- Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by class)
- Whether to place a page break after each group (this option is available only if you have chosen to group the information)
- Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customise this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.