Targets Met Report
The Targets Met Report shows you which students have (or have not) met their targets for a marking period or the school year. You can choose which targets to include (average percentage correct, average book level and/or points).
Students must meet all the targets that you select in order to be on the Met Target list. Those who have not met all targets and those who do not have targets will be on the Did Not Meet Target list.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- On the Reports page, click Reading Practice.
- On the Select a Reading Practice Report page, if necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list.
- Click Targets Met in the list of Additional Reading Practice Reports.
- Select the report options. You can choose the following:
Select View Report.
As the program generates your report, you'll see the Report Progress page. When the report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window.
Which classes or students to include
Which reporting parameter group to use (this allows you to include students by enrolment date, ethnicity, gender, language, characteristics and/or year)
Which marking period to use (or the school year)
Whether to group information on the report (do not group or group by year or class)
- Whether to include students who have met all targets, those who have not or both
- Which targets to include: average % correct, average book level and/or total points (students must meet all the targets that you tick to be included in the "Met Targets" list)
Whether to print the selected report options on the report
- Click Customize this Report to go back and choose different options for the report and generate it again.
- To select another report, click Select a Different Report.