Time Restrictions Preference
This preference can be found under the School Date and Time Restrictions preferences.
These settings identify the time of day before and after which the students at this school are not allowed to take quizzes, if any.
To view or change the Time Restrictions preference setting, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, click Accelerated Reader; then, click Preferences in the menu that opens.
- Click Date and Time Restrictions in the School Preferences section of the Preferences page.
- If necessary, choose a school from the School drop-down list on the View Date and Time Restriction Preferences page. You can then see the current setting of the Time Restrictions preference for the school on this page.
If you are a school administrator or school network administrator, you will also have an Edit Date and Time Restrictions link at the top of the page. If you want to change the Time Restrictions preference, select the link.
You can then change the Time Restrictions preference setting for the selected school:
- If you want to restrict students from quizzing before or after a certain time every day, tick the Before Time or After Time box.
- Type the times for the restrictions that you chose. Be sure to also type AM or PM or use 24-hour time.
If you change this setting or other settings on the page, click Save to save your changes or Cancel to leave the page without saving.