Printing the AR BookBag to PDF
For best performance, print jobs are limited to 1,000 titles or fewer.
To view or print the Lexile® measure for a book, you must first perform an Advanced Search.
To print a list of the book titles in your AR BookBag to a PDF:
- Review the contents of your AR BookBag by sleeting AR BookBag .
- To remove a title, select Remove from AR BookBag next to the book.
Select Print . The Print Results page opens.
Choose how you want your list to be formatted, Without book covers (default) or With book covers.
Choose how you want your list to be sorted: Title (default), Author Last Name, AR Quiz Number or ATOS Book Level.
Choose whether or not to include the locations of the books on the list.
- Title and Author Last Name: Alphabetical (A to Z). You cannot reverse the order (Z to A).
- AR Quiz Number: Lower number quizzes are listed first.
- Book Level: The lowest book levels are listed first.
Note: You only see locations if (1) your school used Accelerated Reader Bookguide to enable this feature and (2) you are using a keycode.
Select View Report to generate the PDF.
The report generates as a PDF. When it is ready, the PDF report will open in a browser window or a separate window. From there you can save or print the PDF.
When you have finished, select Return to AR BookBag.