Printing Search Results to PDF
We recommend choosing individual titles, adding them to your AR BookBag, and then printing the list of titles to PDF from the AR BookBag because that list will be smaller and more specific to your needs. A search results list can be very large.
Print your search results to PDF by following the steps below. For best performance, print jobs are limited to 1,000 titles or fewer.
- Select Print.
- On the Print Results page, choose whether you want images of the book covers to print along with the book information.
- Choose how you want your list to be sorted: Title, Author Last Name, AR Quiz Number or ATOS Book Level.
Select View Report to generate a PDF.
As the program generates your PDF report, you will see the Report Progress page. When the PDF report is ready, it opens in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window. Save or print the PDF.
Select Return to Quick Search (or Return to Advanced Search) to search again.
- Title and Author Last Name: Alphabetical (A to Z). You cannot reverse the order (Z to A).
- AR Quiz Number: Lower number quizzes are listed first.
- ATOS Book Level: The lowest book levels are listed first. Note: To view or print the Lexile® measure for a book, you must first perform an Advanced Search.