Checking Import History and Printing Results
After you have imported a CSV (comma-separated value) file, you can check the status of your import. If the import was successful, you can also print an Import Results Report.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Accelerated Reader Bookguide Home page, and click Imports.
In the Import History table, click the name of the import you would like to view.
- The Import page shows you the following:
- the status of the import (successful or failed)
- when you requested the import
- when the import was completed
- the file name of the import
- the email address to which notification was sent (if requested)
- the book location
- the list name
If your import succeeded, you can either print the results of your import (click Print Results) or return to the Imports tab without printing the results (click Done).
When you click Print Results, on the Print Import Results page, choose to show either the non-matching records (default) or the matching records from the file. The number of records in each type of report is listed in parentheses.
- Matching records are books that match quizzes you own.
- Non-matching records are books that do not match quizzes you own.
Click View Report. The report will open in your PDF reader within a browser window or a separate window.
Select Return to Imports to go back. To return to the Home page, click Home.
If your import failed, review the import history and click OK. You will return to the Import History table.