Checking Import History and Printing Results
After you have imported a CSV (comma-separated value) or MARC Record file, you can check the status of your import. If the import was successful, you can print your Import Results Report.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Accelerated Reader Bookguide Home page and click Imports.
- In the Import History table at the bottom of the page, click the name of the import you would like to view.
The page shows you the following:
- the status of the import (successful or failed)
- when you requested the import
- when the import was completed
- the file name of the import
- the email address to which notification was sent (if requested)
- the book location (if used)
- the list name (if used)
If your import succeeded, you can either print the results of your import (click Print Results) or return to the Imports tab without printing the results (click Done).
When you click Print Results, on the Print Import Results page, you can either view (generate) the report or return to the previous page.
To view (generate) the report, follow these steps:
- Choose to show either the non-matching records (default) or the matching records. The number of records in each type of report is listed in parentheses.
- Matching records are books that match quizzes you own.
- Non-matching records are books that do not match quizzes you own.
Click View Report. The report will open in your PDF reader within a browser window or a separate window.
To go back to the Imports page, select Return to Imports. To go to the Home page, select Home at the top.
If your import failed, review the import history and click OK. You will return to the Import History table.