The General Preference settings affect everyone who uses this Accelerated Reader Bookguide account.
- From the Home page, click Preferences. The next page will default to Personal Preferences.
- Click General Preferences and make your changes.
Changing Book Locations:
- Click Edit after Book Locations.
- If you have already added locations and you want to view or edit one, select the location from the Locations drop-down list.
- To change information for the selected location, click Edit to the right of the drop-down list. Edit the location name and address information on the Book Locations page. Then, click Save.
To add a new location, click Add. Enter the location name and address information on the Book Locations page; then, click Save.
Note: Locations cannot be deleted.
- Click Done when you have finished viewing and changing locations.
Changing Book Level and Points:
On the General Preferences page, click Edit to change the book level type shown in the software.
Your choices are ATOS or Lexile® Measure. (You can also select the book level that is shown when you do an Advanced Search.) After choosing a book level, select OK to save your change or Cancel to go back without saving.
Custom Fields (User-Defined):
To change custom fields, click Edit for the first or second field on the General Preferences page. See Custom Fields for additional information.