Viewing Your Subscriptions and Capacity
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
Follow these steps to see your product subscriptions, including subscription dates, the overall capacity purchased and used and the capacity used by each school.
On the Home page, click Product Administration.
Click View Subscriptions and Capacity. The page that opens next shows your subscription and capacity information when available.
- At the top of the page, use the View Subscriptions drop-down list to choose whether to view past or present subscriptions.
- Use the View Products drop-down list to choose whether to view subscriptions for all products or a specific product.
The page will show your subscription and capacity information for the time period and product(s) that you selected.
If you have any alerts, they will be shown at the top of the page. Alerts are shown when:
- Your school or school network meets or exceeds its capacity for a product, so no new students can use the product. In the example below, the capacity has been met or exceeded for STAR Early Literacy at Barnes School.
- Your school or school network is getting close to (approaching) its student capacity limit for a product. See the second alert under Capacity in the example below.
- Subscriptions have expired or are about to expire. See the examples under Expiration in the right column below.
Alerts that require immediate action use the symbol. Alerts that require action soon (but not immediately) use the symbol.
For each alert, you will see one or more Detail links. Click the link to go to the section of the page that provides more information.
If you need to purchase more capacity, click Purchase Add-On Capacity next to the Capacity heading in the alerts. This will take you a form where you can order more capacity.
Subscription and Capacity Information
The page also shows you information about your current product subscriptions and your capacity for each product. School Network Shared subscriptions (used by all schools) and School Level subscriptions are listed separately.
School Network Shared Capacity
For each School Network Shared product subscription, you will see the subscription time period, the amount of capacity left, the total capacity and the capacity that has been used so far. You will also see how much of the capacity has been used by each school.
If action is needed, you will see one of the alert symbols ( if immediate action is required or if action is required soon).
You can get more detailed information about the capacity that has been used in the school network or at a specific school. Simply click the capacity used number. The report that opens will show you the school, student names and dates.
If you need to purchase more capacity, click Purchase Add-On Capacity under the subscription dates.
For school-level subscriptions, you will see the subscription time period and model. If any action is needed, you will see more information.
In this example, the subscription has no current alerts - capacity is available, and the subscription is not ending soon. You can purchase more capacity if you would like by clicking Purchase Add-On Capacity.
In the example below, the subscription is ending in the next 90 days (see the message), and capacity has been met or exceeded (as shown by the message after ). To get more information about how the capacity has been used, click the number used to see student names and dates. To purchase more capacity, click Purchase Add-On Capacity.
Contacting Renaissance Learning
If you need to contact Renaissance Learning about your subscription or capacity, you can do one of the following:
- Phone 020-7184-4000.
- On the Home page of your software, click (live chat) in the top right corner of the page to chat with a Renaissance Learning representative.
- Email Renaissance Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leaving the Page
Click Done at the bottom of the page to go back.