Star Early Literacy - Preferences Page
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance Place.
- On the Home page, select Star Early Literacy.
- Select Preferences.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
- School Network Administrators: any class or group in any school in the school network
- School Administrators: any class or group in their school
- Teachers: any of their own classes or groups
On this page, you can choose one of the preferences to set for Star Early Literacy:
Class Preferences (set for entire classes or groups)
- Password Requirement: Determines whether a monitor password needs to be entered before a student can begin taking a test.
- Monitor Password: Determines what the monitor password is.
- Hands-On Practice: Determines if students need to complete some hands-on practice questions before taking a test.
- Demo Video: Determines if students will see a demonstration video before taking a test.
Select Edit at the end of the row for a preference to set it .
If you (or members of your user group) are not permitted to edit Star Early Literacy preferences, you can still view the preference settings: the Edit link at the end of the row will say View instead.
Preference settings carry over from one school year to the next. Make sure to check preference settings when you are setting up a new school year.
To leave this page, select Back .