Score Distribution Report
The Score Distribution Report may be temporarily unavailable. Although you can select report options, if you select View Report to generate the report, a message may tell you that the report is not available. For more information, see Renaissance Report Updates.
This report provides tables showing the skill set score distribution of a group of students for each of the ten sub-domains in Star Early Literacy. It gives you detailed information about the strengths and weaknesses of a class or group of students. This report is useful for planning teaching.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- Select Star Early Literacy on the Home page, then select Reports.
- Select your school from the School drop-down list, if necessary.
- On the Select Report page, select Score Distribution.
- Select the options you want to customise for this report on the Report Options page. When you customise this report, you can choose these options:
Use the drop-down list to choose all classes or all the students in a specific class, or select Students or Classes to search for and choose specific students or classes.
If you choose to select specific students or classes, tick the ones you want to include, then select Save Selection to return to the Report Options page.
Choose the time period that you want the report to cover.
- Use the Predefined Date Range drop-down list to choose a marking period or school year.
- To specify a different time period, choose Custom Dates. Then type the start and end dates for the time period in the appropriate blank fields. (You can also select the calendar buttons to choose the dates instead.)
- When you have finished choosing options, select View Report.
- Star Early Literacy will generate the report. When it is ready, the report will open in Adobe Reader, or your default PDF reader.