Selecting Specific Classes
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
On some reports, you can select which classes to include.
- Select Star Early Literacy on the Home page, then select Reports.
- Select the name of one of the reports which allow you to select specific classes (see list in "Related Topics" sidebar).
- On the Report Options page, for the Select Students option, select Classes after "Or Select Specific:"
- On the Select Specific Classes page, tick the box next to each class you want to include . You can select all the classes in the column by ticking the Class box at the top .
- When you have finished, select Save Selection .
If you do not want to save the choices you have made, select Cancel . You will return to the Report Options page so that you can continue choosing custom options for the report.