Selecting Specific Students
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
On some reports, you can select which students to include.
- Select Star Early Literacy on the Home page, then select Reports.
- Select the name of one of the reports with the Select Specific Students option; see the list in the "Related Topics" sidebar.
- On the Report Options page, for the Select Students option, Students after "Or Select Specific:"
- On the Select Specific Students page, tick the box next to each student you want to include . You can select all the students in the column by ticking the Student box at the top .
- When you have finished, select Save Selection .
If you do not want to save the choices you have made, select Cancel . You will return to the Report Options page so that you can continue choosing custom options for the report.