Adding or Editing Screening Dates
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
Star Maths uses three default screening dates for Screening Reports:
- Fall (September 1–September 15)
- Winter (January 1–January 15)
- Spring (May 1–May 15)
These dates can be edited, and more screening dates can be added, up to a maximum of 10 for the school year.
- On the Home page, click Star Maths, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- Select a school from the School drop-down list , if necessary.
- In the grey sidebar on the left side of the page, click View Screening Dates .
- On the Edit Screening Dates page, you can make the following changes:
- Click Save to save your changes. The screening dates will automatically rearrange themselves by calendar date.
Click Cancel to leave this page without saving your changes.