Selecting Specific Students
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
On some reports, you can select which students to include. If you are a teacher, only your own students are shown. Other users will see all students enrolled in Star Maths classes in the selected school.
- Click Star Maths on the Home page, then click Reports.
- Click the name of one of the reports.
- On the Report Options page, for the Select Students option, click Students after "Or Select Specific:"
- On the Select Specific Students page, tick the box next to each student you want to include . You can select all the students in the column by ticking the Student box at the top .
- When you have finished, click Save Selection .
If you do not want to save the choices you have made, click Cancel . You will return to the Report Options page so that you can continue choosing custom options for the report.