Test Record Report
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
This report shows individual student results for every Star Maths test taken during the time period you choose. It is the easiest way to get a detailed look at a student's test history. For each test, the report shows the student's name, ID, test date, class, teacher and Scaled Score (SS). The report will indicate if historical data is included.
The teacher shown on the report is the teacher most recently assigned to the class, not necessarily the teacher of the class at the time the student took the test.
The report will indicate if any students took a test using extended time limits, with a footnote explanation.
- Click Star Maths on the Home page and then click Reports.
- Select your school from the School drop-down list, if necessary.
- Click Test Record on the Select Report page.
- Select the options you want to customise for this report on the Report Options page. When you customise this report, you can choose these options:
Use the drop-down list to choose all the students in a specific year, or click Students, Classes or Groups to choose specific students, classes or groups. ("Groups" refers to groups of students that have been created specifically for reporting purposes.)
- When selecting specific students, you will see a checklist of all students enrolled in Star Maths classes. Tick each student you want on the report, or tick the Student box at the top of the column to select all of them.
- When selecting specific classes, you will see a checklist of all Star Maths classes. Tick each class you want on the report, or tick the Class box at the top of the column to select all of them.
- When selecting specific groups, you will see a checklist of all student groups in Star Maths classes. Tick each group you want on the report, or tick the Group box at the top of the column to select all of them.
Once the desired students, classes or groups have been selected and saved, you will return to the Report Options page.
Reporting Parameter Group
The Test Record Report shows data from a specific time period. You can use either a marking period that has been set up by a school network administrator/school administrator for your school or you can set your own range by choosing a starting and ending date.
Choose whether to include student IDs on this report.
Use this option to begin each student's report on a new page.
- Click View Report when you have finished choosing options.
- Star Maths will generate the report. When it is ready, the report will open in Adobe Reader, or your default PDF reader.