KS2 SATs Performance - Student Report
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
The KS2 SATs Performance - Student Report provides a graphic display of how individual students are progressing toward proficiency based on their Star Reading tests. (The KS2 SATs Performance - Class Report does this for groups of students.)
"KS2 SATs" is one possible name for the report. If the report has been customised for other areas, the name may be different but the procedures described here will remain the same.
- Select Star Reading on the Home page, then select Reports.
- Select your school from the School drop-down list, if necessary.
- On the Select Report page, select KS2 SATs Performance - Student.
- Select the options you want to customise for this report on the Report Options page. When you customise this report, you can choose these options:
Use the drop-down list to choose all the students in a specific class or select Students, Classes or Groups to choose specific students, classes or groups.
"Groups" refers to groups of students that have been created specifically for reporting purposes.
- When selecting specific students, you will see a list of all students enrolled in Star Reading classes. Tick each student you want on the report or tick the Student box at the top of the column to select all of them.
- When selecting specific classes, you will see a list of all Star Reading classes. Tick each class you want on the report or tick the Class box at the top of the column to select all of them.
- When selecting specific groups, you will see a list of all student groups in Star Reading classes. Tick each group you want on the report or tick the Group box at the top of the column to select all of them.
Once the desired students, classes or groups have been selected and saved, you will return to the Report Options page.
Reporting Parameter Group
Choose this option to have students' ID numbers included on this report.
This option allows you to choose whether to show a trend line on the chart (a statistical tendency of the change in student's scores over time). This option is checked by default.
The student has to take at least three tests before a trend line can appear on this report.
Choose how to sort information on the report: by students' last names or by their student IDs.
- When you have finished choosing options, select View Report.
- Star Reading will generate the report. When it is ready, the report will open in Adobe Reader or your default PDF reader.