Students can be placed in groups so that certain reports can be created just for the students in that group. A student can belong to more than one group.
There are several tasks that can be performed in relation to these groups that fall under the umbrella of "managing groups".
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
Teachers who have had the "Manage Star Reading Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention" capability removed can only manage their own students in groups.
To access the Manage Groups page:
- Click Star Reading on the Home page, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- If necessary, use the School drop-down list to choose which school's groups you want to work with.
- In the grey sidebar on the left side of the page, click Manage Groups .
- On the Manage Groups page, you can begin the following management tasks:
- Select Done when you have finished making changes to groups.