Selecting Specific Classes
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
On all reports, you can select which classes to include.
What you see depends on your role:
- Teachers: Only your own classes
- Other users: All Star Reading classes in the selected school
- Click Star Reading on the Home page, then click Reports.
- Click the name of one of the reports.
- On the Report Options page, for the Select Students option, click Classes after "Or Select Specific:"
- On the Select Specific Classes page, tick the box next to each class you want to include . You can select all the classes in the column by ticking the Class box at the top .
- When you have finished, click Save Selection .
If you do not want to save the choices you have made, click Cancel . You will return to the Report Options page so that you can continue choosing custom options for the report.