Selecting Specific Groups
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
All reports (except for the Reading Range Report) let you select specific groups of students to include in the report. If you are a teacher, only your own groups are shown. Other users see all of the Star Reading groups in the selected school.
- Click Star Reading on the Home page, then click Reports.
- Click the name of one of the reports.
- On the Report Options page for the report, for the Select Students option, click Groups after "Or Select Specific:"
- On the Select Specific Groups page, tick the box next to each group you want to include . You can select all the groups in the column by ticking the Group box at the top .
- When you have finished, click Save Selection .
If you do not want to save the choices you have made, click Cancel . You will return to the Report Options page so that you can continue choosing custom options for the report.