Selecting Specific Personnel
Students can be placed in groups so that certain reports can be created just for the students in that group.
You can assign either individual or multiple personnel members to a group.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- Click Star Reading on the Home page, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- If necessary, use the School drop-down list to choose which school's groups you want to work with.
- In the grey sidebar on the left side of the page, click Manage Groups .
- If you are creating a new group, click Create Group .
If you want to change the personnel assigned to a group that already exists, click Edit in the row for a group .
- On the Create Groups or Edit Groups page, click Select Multiple Personnel at the end of the Personnel row .
- On the Select Specific Personnel page:
- Tick the box next to the name of each person you want to assign to the group .
- To choose all the names on the list, Tick the Personnel box at the top of the column .
- Click Save Selection to return to the Create Group or Edit Group page. To leave this page without saving your selections, click Cancel .