Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
The Viewing Students page lists the students who are in the same year at the same school and who have reached the same cut score category during a single screening date. This page is accessed during the process of setting up interventions and targets:
- Click Star Reading on the Home page, then click Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention.
- On the Screening, Progress Monitoring & Intervention page, click Screening Status .
- Use the School and Class drop-down lists to choose your school and class.
- In the row for a year, click Preview .
- On the Screening Preview page, click View Students in the row for a category .
- The View Students page lists the students who are in the same school, year and category for a single screening date . If a student has taken more than one test within the chosen screening date, the student's most recent test score is used to determine which category he or she falls in. If a student has a Target or Target Date set, it will appear on this page as well.
The students' Percentile Rank (PR) scores are shown. Click SS to view the students' Scaled Scores (SS) instead; click PR to change back to Percentile Rank.
Note: If a student has multiple tests within the Screening Dates, the most recent test score is shown here.