Freckle Implementation Ideas
Using Freckle for Blended Learning
Freckle's powerful differentiation tool is your go-to for blended learning.
Choose your focus area.
- This could be a domain, power objective or another lesson from your curriculum.
- Use the Objectives page to find resources.
Choose method of teaching and delivery.
Some examples include:
- Classroom Stations
- Pupils rotate on a fixed schedule or at the teacher's discretion among locations within the class, one of which can be Inquiry Based Lessons, Adaptive Practice or focus on a specific objective or skill in their tasks.
- Flex Model
- The majority of pupil learning takes place online, either at school or at home. Provide face-to-face support as needed in a flexible environment using our Inquiry Based Lessons (IBL). Empower pupils to take control of their learning using our Maths Adaptive Practice.
- Flipped Classroom
- Pupils rotate between face-to-face teacher-guided practice and online delivery of content and teaching. Assign IBL videos to pupils for homework and use class time to engage in the topic.
Initiate your blended learning plan and share your approach with us!