Freckle Implementation Ideas
Using Freckle for Enrichment
How do you keep advanced skill pupils engaged? Try some of these ideas:
- Independent Practice
- Allow pupils to practise in a domain of interest or in higher year domains.
- Once pupils complete a domain, reset and allow them to work back through content.
- Targeted Practice
- Push out tasks at advanced year objectives.
- Use completed task outline with questions/answers for error analysis and further discussion.
- Pupils create a screencast walking through their processing and understanding of each problem.
- Inquiry Based Lessons (IBLs)
- After completed once as a class, allow pupils to choose a topic/project of interest.
- Select projects based on topic content to align with learning in cross curricular classes or community initiatives.
- Encourage pupils to design their own focus questions.