What kind of information will I see in weekly and daily email reports?
Teachers will receive weekly emails about Maths Practice and Fact Practice. The weekly emails contain information about pupil progress, including things such as:
- Pupils that did/did not log in that week
- Commonly practiced Maths domains
- Levels grown in Adaptive Maths practice and number of questions answered
- Pupils who may be struggling with particular skills
- Pupils who have not shown growth
Teachers can also receive daily email updates on how the pupils in their classes are progressing.
Example daily email report (links are for display purposes only):
Your Daily Report
November 16, 2020
Hi Alex Merlino,
Your class practised in Freckle yesterday! Here is how they did:
|Years 1/2 Class
View Class Activity
Pupils who passed a maths level yesterday:
- Eric J.
- Michael C.
- Carol P.
Pupils who dropped a maths level yesterday:
* Pupils who are struggling on a domain are prompted to work on an associated Lower Year domain
If you would like to stop receiving these emails, click here to unsubscribe.
If you no longer wish to receive weekly or daily emails, use the link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe and/or manage your email preferences.