Why are my pupils unable to log in to Freckle?
If your pupils are having difficulty logging into Freckle, they are most likely not following one of the guidelines listed below:
- Pupils must use the Google Chrome or Safari browser (web version) or the most updated version of the iPad app.
- The computer or device being used must have a working Internet connection.
- Pupils must be listed on the Class List page of the teacher home (classroom.freckle.com).
- Pupils must log in at student.freckle.com or on the landing page of the app.
- Pupils must enter their First Name, Surname and Class Code exactly as they appear on the teacher home. Pay close attention to the Class Code—sometimes the letters can look confusing.
If pupils are following all of the above and are still unable to log in, please conduct a technology check by going to http://techcheck.freckle.com. This website will determine whether your system is set up to run Freckle correctly.