How do I create accounts for my pupils?
In order to create accounts for your pupils, follow the directions below:
- Log in to your teacher home at classroom.freckle.com.
- Select Class List in the left navigation bar.
- Select Add Class.
- Name the class and select the years for the pupils in that class.
- To add pupils, select + Add Pupil. You will see a new row where you can enter a pupil's name, year and language support (English or Spanish).
- Once you have finished entering all your pupils, select Save Changes. You will then see instructions for how to get your pupils started in Freckle.
Pupils will need to log in exactly how you entered their names on the class list.