How do pupils log into Freckle?
If your pupils were added through the Freckle dashboard, they will log in with a class code.
How pupils log in with a class code
- Pupils should go to student.freckle.com.
- Pupils enter their class code, first name and surname. Once they do this, they will be logged into Freckle.
You can locate your class code on the class list page of your teacher home. On the class list you can also select Print login cards to print cards with the class code and QR codes on them for faster login.
Want to set a password for your pupils? Select the gear icon for the class on your Class List page and select Set password protection to turn on passwords. Pupils will then be asked to enter the password after they enter their name when they log in.
How Renaissance-managed pupils log in
- Pupils do not need to use a class code. Instead, pupils log into Renaissance as they normally do.
- Pupils select the Freckle tile on the home page. Once they do this, they will be logged into Freckle.
- If they have multiple classes, they will be prompted to choose one in order to log in.