How can I assign Freckle practice to my pupils?
The easiest way to assign all types of Freckle practice to your pupils is to visit your Tasks log in the left side-bar. Once there, select + Add a Task.
This lets you select from all the Freckle practice modes to assign the right ones to your pupils. You will see a description of each type to help you choose which is best.
How can I customise my tasks?
Once you choose a practice mode to assign, you will be able to select which pupils receive the task. You can also do the following things (if applicable to the task type):
- Choose which objectives and/or skills the task should cover
- See a preview of the task (available for select task types)
- Edit the title of the task
- Get a link to the task to share with pupils
Features available to Freckle Premium users:
- Schedule the task to appear on a certain date
- Select and change the specific questions on the task (available for select task types)
How do I see pupil scores on tasks?
You will be able to see a list of tasks in your Task log. You can view pupil progress, completion rates and edit task details from there; you can also filter the assignments by date, either with existing date ranges or a custom time period.
On the "By Pupil" tab, you can easily identify outstanding tasks by pupil. The table shows all tasks from the last 30 days.