What do Freckle pupil dashboards look like for different years?
Freckle pupil dashboards (student.freckle.com) are designed to give a customised experience for all pupils. There are different dashboard designs for Year 1–3, Year 4–6 and Year 7–13 pupils. For all pupil dashboards, you will see:
- Pupil-guided practice: The Maths button takes your pupils to adaptive practice
- Tasks: The Tasks button takes them to Maths tasks
Year 1–Year 3 dashboards
- Number Basics helps pupils with basic number recognition.
- Number Facts helps build your pupils' basic number sense.
From My Teacher:
- Activities that you have assigned your pupils.
Year 4–6 dashboards
- Leaderboard is visible on the dashboard homepage.
- Maths takes your pupil to both Fact Practice and Adaptive Maths practice.
- Rucksack includes activities you have assigned from all subjects.
Year 7–13 dashboards
|7th–9th year default customisations
||10th–13th year default customisations
- Daily Practice, Weekly Targets and coin balance are visible on the dashboard homepage.
- Maths takes your pupil to the Maths menu, where they can choose between Fact Practice and Adaptive Maths.
- My Tracker lets pupils see upcoming tasks, completed tasks and growth data in one location.
- Customisation options:
- Backgrounds — Pupils in years 7–13 can choose their background by selecting Change Theme on the left. By default, a background is turned on for pupils in years 7–9; pupils in years 10–13 have a plain background by default.
- Avatars — Pupils in years 7–9 are prompted to choose an avatar when they log in for the first time. Pupils in years 10–13 are not prompted to choose an avatar and do not see one by default; they can still choose to turn one on by selecting + Character on the left.