How do I copy and paste my class list into Freckle?
When entering your class list into Freckle, copy and pasting your existing class list from a spreadsheet makes it fast and easy. Below is a step-by-step guide for inputting your class list this way:
- Add a new class in Freckle.
- After creating the name and selecting the years for the class, you will either see:
If you see the second screen, select Copy/Paste from Excel or Google Sheets to get to the first screen.
- Open your class list spreadsheet on your computer.
- Select the columns that have the pupils' first name, surname and year.
- Right click and select Copy.
- Go back to the Freckle class list page.
- Right click in the box and select Paste.
You will automatically see your pupils created in the class list.