How do I create a Freckle account?
Welcome to Freckle! We are so glad you are here. Freckle is a differentiation platform to help your pupils practise content at the level that is just right for them.
To get started, you will need to create a teacher account. Follow these steps.
- Go to www.freckle.com and select Sign up free.
- Enter your information or sign up with a Google account. It is best to create your Freckle account with your teacher email.
- Personalise your account by entering information about you and your pupils. Then, find the school you work at by typing in the name or Postcode. Join your school.
- Now it is time to class list your pupils. Select Add your first class and give your class a name (if adding pupils manually).
- Enter your pupils' names (or copy and paste from a spreadsheet) and their year.
- Congratulations! You have created a Freckle account and added your first class. Now you can explore www.freckle.com.
To get your pupils started, try assigning them a specific type of practice or have them log in using their names and your unique class code to explore the site independently.
Remember, it will always be free for your pupils to practise on Freckle.