Viewing Skill Details
Who can do this with default capabilities?
School Network Administrators, School Network Staff, School Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
As you select learning objectives (skills), you may want to see more information about a skill, such as the full name, related standards or prerequisites.
To see this information, select the in the lower-right corner of the skill.
The Skill Details and Standards window will open with "Skill Details" selected on the left.
The skill details may include:
- The short and long names for the skill
- Whether it is a focus skill
- The skill area
- Skills needed for this objective (if available)
- Terminology and concepts (if applicable)
- Prerequisite terminology, concepts and skills (if applicable)
- ESL support information (if available)
On the left side of the window, you can also choose to view domains and standards for this skill and prerequisite skills (if available). When you have finished viewing the skill information, select Close.
Although all skills have skill details, not all of them have domains and standards or prerequisites. The options available on the left side of the window will vary.