Group Administrator All-Schools' Settings Overview
As the Group Administrator for myON, follow the steps below to adjust settings for all schools on your site.
The Group Administrator can set which years can write book reviews, take AR quizzes and access Literacy Centre tools. These settings affect all schools on the site.
- Log in to myON as the Group Administrator.
- On the main page (dashboard), click My Group, then Account. With Schools selected, click All Schools' Settings.
- On the Settings page, tick the box next to an option to enable that activity. To set up restrictions, use the drop-down lists to choose which years can do that activity.
- When you finish making your selection(s), click Apply in the top right corner of the page.
- A popup warning message will inform you that you will be applying these settings to all schools in your group. If you are sure that you want to continue to change the settings, select Yes; otherwise, click Maybe not. If you choose Maybe not, you will stay on the page, and your changes will not be saved.