How to Assign Projects (Teachers)
As a teacher, follow the steps below to assign projects to students.
- Log in to myON as a Teacher.
- From the dashboard (main page), click Classroom, then Projects.
- Locate the project you wish to assign; then, click Assign. If you have not yet assigned any students to the project, it will be in the "Inactive Projects" section.
- To assign a student to the project, find the student by searching for his/her name, or select the year or group/class for the student. Then, tick the box(es) next to the student(s) you want to assign to the project. Click Apply when you have finished.
Note: Once the box next to the student is ticked, the student’s name will continue to appear on the current list. You can then use the search and year tools to find other students who need to be assigned the project, without losing the last student(s) added. When you search for students, the students who have already been selected are always at the top of the list; scroll down to see new search results.
- After you select Apply, your project will be in the Active Projects section since it now has students assigned to it. You can see the number of students assigned to the project in the Total column.