How to Create Groups and Assign Students to Them (School Administrator)
As a School Administrator, follow the steps below to create groups and assign students to them.
- On the dashboard (main page), click My School, then Classes/Groups.
- In the top right part of the page, click New Group.
- On the New Group page, enter the name of the group that you are creating in the Group field. (The Description is optional.) Click Save.
- After you save the group, you will see additional buttons. Select Assign.
- You can search for students by name, ID or user name, select a school in the School drop-down list or select a year in the Year drop-down list. Once you have found the students, tick the students that you want to add to the new group. Click Apply when you have finished selecting students.
- You will return to the Edit Group page. Click Save (upper right-hand corner).