How to Deactivate Users (Group Administrator)
As a Group Administrator, follow the steps below to deactivate user accounts in myON.
If your group uses an automated rostering option to synchronise myON students and classes with your student information system, do not follow these steps to deactivate users. Instead, make your changes in the source that is synchronised with myON. If you need additional help, contact myON support.
- From the Group Administrator main page (dashboard), click My Group, then Users.
- Search for and then click on the name of the school containing the user who you want to deactivate.
- Search for the person who you need to deactivate. Then, click the name of the person in the list.
- If the user is a student, make sure Edit user is selected.
- Click Deactivate at the bottom of the page. Then, click Yes when a message asks if you are sure that you want to deactivate the account.