How to Edit Projects (Specialist)
Specialists follow the steps below to make changes to a project that they created.
- On the dashboard (main page), click Classroom, then Projects.
- Locate the card for the project you want to edit and click Edit.
- The task(s) you can edit for your project will be displayed in the bottom right corner of the project window. Click the icon (gear) to edit a task associated with your project.
- Make changes to the task as needed. For reading tasks like the one shown below, you can change the task title, objective, reader settings and books. When you have finished making changes, click the red X to close the window. You will be returned to the Editing Project page.
- On the Editing Project page , click Save if the page shows that changes were made.