How to Edit Projects (School Administrator)
School Administrators can follow the steps below to make changes to a project that they created.
- From the dashboard (main page), click My School, then Projects.
- Locate the card for the project you want to edit and click Edit.
- The task(s) you can edit for your project will be listed in the bottom right corner of the Editing Project page. Click (gear) to edit a task associated with your project.
- Make changes as needed. For a reading task like the one below, you can change the task title, objective, reader settings and books. When you have finished making changes, click the red X to close the window. You will be returned to the Editing Projects page.
- One the Editing Project page, click Save if the page shows that changes were made.