How to Edit User Information in myON (School Administrator)
School Administrators follow the steps below to edit user information for teachers and students, including passwords and user names.
If your group or school uses an automated rostering option to synchronise myON students and classes with your student information system, do not follow these steps to edit user information. Instead, contact your administrator if you have any changes.
- Log in to myON as a school administrator.
- On the main page (dashboard), click My School, then Users.
- On the Users page, search for the user whose information you wish to modify. When the user is listed, click the user's name.
- The user's information will open. If you have selected a student, select Edit user. (This is not necessary if you have selected a teacher.)
- Make your change(s). Click Save when you have finished.
Note: You cannot change the role of a user. The role for a user is set when the user is first created.