How to Reactivate a User (Group Administrator)
Group Administrators follow the steps below to reactivate a user.
If your group or school uses an automated rostering option to synchronise myON students and classes with your student information system, do not follow these steps to reactivate users. Instead, contact your administrator if you have any changes.
- Log in to myON as the Group Administrator.
- On the dashboard (main page), click My Group, then Users.
- Select the school that has the student who needs to be reactivated.
- Click on Search all Users.
- Enter the name, SIS ID or user name of the user and select the corresponding option in the drop-down list. Then, click Search. (You can click Search without entering anything to get a list of all users in the school you selected.)
- Scroll down until you find the user whose status is "Archived" (highlighted in pink). To reactivate the user, click Restore.
- On the next page, use the drop-down list to choose the school to restore the student to. Then, click Restore.
- You will see a message at the top of the screen (purple bar) informing you that the user was successfully restored. If the user is a student, you can now assign the student to classes and groups as needed.