How to Reactivate a User (School Administrator)
School Administrators can reactivate a user by following the steps below.
If your group or school uses an automated rostering option to synchronise myON students and classes with your student information system, do not follow these steps to reactivate users. Instead, contact your administrator if you have any changes.
- Log on to myON with School Administrator credentials.
- Click on My School, then click on Users.
- Click Search all Users.
- Enter the user’s last name, user name or SIS ID and select the corresponding search criteria from the drop-down list next to the search field. Click Search. The search results will show all matching names for that school and also any that have been archived (highlighted in pink as shown below).
- Click Restore in the row for the user as shown above.
- Click Restore on the next page to finish restoring the user. If the user is a student, you can now assign the student to classes and groups as needed.