How to View Classes (Group Administrator)
Group administrators view classes by following these steps:
- Log in to myON as the Group Administrator.
- Click My Group, then Classes.
- If necessary, select a school.
- You will see a list of all classes in the school. For each class, you will see the role of the person who owns the class and the number of students in the class. To sort the list differently, select one of the column headers.
You can also search for a class using the search field at the top of the page.
- To view a specific class, select the name in the list.
You will see a list of the students in the class, including first names, last names, IDs, year groups and user names. To sort the list differently, select the column headings. To see more information about a specific student, select the student's name.
You can also assign students to a class by selecting Assign (above the table and to the right). In the window that opens, find the students you want to assign, hover over each of their names, and select +. You can find students by name, ID or user name (Search), by school or by year using the tabs on the right side of the window. If you want to remove students from the class, hover over each student's name in the list on the left and select the X. When you have finished making changes to the assigned students, select Apply.