How to View Users (Group Administrator)
Group administrators view student information by following these steps:
- Log in to myON as the Group Administrator.
- Click My Group, then Users.
- Select a school if necessary.
- You will see a list of all users in the school. For each user, you will see the first name, last name, role, year group (or "No Year" for non-students who do not have a year set), ID and user name. Use the scroll bar to the right of the table to scroll through the list. To sort the list differently, select one of the column headers.
You can also search for a user using the search field at the top of the page, or you can select Search all Users to search users across schools.
Use the drop-down lists if you want to narrow the list of users to those with a specific year assignment or role.
- To view a specific user's information, select the user's name in the list.
If you select a student, you will see information about the student's reading at the top of the page. Select the icons to see:
- a list of books the student has read
- the classes the student is in (you can make changes)
- the book quizzes the student has taken within myON
- the student's information (you can make changes)
If you select an administrator or teacher, you will see the person's information, which you may be able to change.